Tuesday 22 April 2014

"For I have kept you..." | Andrea Marie Reagan

 
So, it has been a while since I shared beautiful music. Partly because I have struggled to find something genuine. 
I wanted to share the beautiful Andrea Marie Reagan with you all, this Tuesday evening. You'll recognise her voice from some of United Pursuit's worship records.
There is such a simplicity about her, her spirit and it comes out in her lyrical writing and her spirit when she sings out. I hope you enjoy and are just as captivated as I am.

You can purchase her beautiful record 'Here Begin' on iTunes!
Visit: Andrea Marie Music




"We're all rubies in the dust, waiting to be seen.
Waiting to be clean, just longing to be free." 
 
love & light...♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis