Tuesday 12 March 2013

TM + TN | Hilary & Kate




"You will come jealous for your own
You will come to bring the wayward home
For your bride you will return with trumpet sound
When you ride the clouds and we are found."

Oh, Oh, Oh, so thankful this Tuesday night I have come across this interview on Wonderfully Made Blog featuring Hilary & Kate, a musical duo. I am so excited for what God has in store for these two. With their beautiful acoustic/folk sound, how could I not be captivated by it? So natural and powerful. Not only that, there is such an overwhelming sense of longing, passion and thirst for the Lord which can oftentimes be taken for granted or overlooked. I am so blessed by these two, especially the lyrics for this song on Hilary's part.

I know it is only Tuesday, but I cannot wait for Friday (my day off) where I sit down with my guitar, this song, lyrics and chords, learning it to the T!

Visit their website here: Hilary & Kate



love & light...♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis