Thursday 30 June 2011

Virginia & Then Some



So, I have returned from the US after visiting family & I already miss it dearly. In fact, I should say them; all the family and friends I met, and the experiences we shared.

I've always wanted to visit the US. I've had this notion set in my head for as long as I can remember of blue skies casting different hues at sunset and long stretches of fields & endless rivers. Though I didn't find ALL of that, I found another side of my family I wasn't all too familiar with. They say 'blood is thicker than water' and that is exactly what I found... my heart is overjoyed right this very moment. Though I am glad to be back in the craziness of my London life & family here who I missed though my trip to the US, spending time with family there was like I never left home...

As I like to say: 'It is not the place but the people you are with that make you call it home.'

My good ness, I'm such a family-orientated person!
Of course I will definitely be going back!

As for the rest of my summer... we'll see.

love & light, always...♥

"It is not the love happening in your life that matters, but the love happening in your heart." - Anon.

Currently listening to: Ludovico Einaudi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis